Lady Willingdon Hospital is located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. It is a teaching hospital of King Edward Medical College. Its history dates back to 1930 when Teka Devi Health Centre was opened as an outpatient clinic for women on the Fort Road, Lahore. In 1933, Lt. Col. S. N. Hayes, laid the foundation stone of Lady Willingdon Hospital, naming it after the wife of the 22nd Viceroy of India. He became the hospital's first Medical Superintendent and was also one of the former Principals of King Edward Medical College). The Hospital was affiliated with King Edward Medical College, Lahore that same year. The name of its Medical superintendent is Dr. Ahtisham ul Haq (MBBS, MPH, FRSPH). It has been a teaching institution since 1933, attracting under-graduate, post-graduate and post-fellowship doctors. It is fully recognised for training by the HEC, PMDC, CPSP and the RCOG (UK).