Last updated: April 25, 2020
Note: Dear Students, BISE Sargodha Board Inter Exams are held in April/May each year. We provide latest and updated information to the students. Date Sheet will be publish here. We advise you to keep visit this page on regular basis for latest information. Thank you.
- Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Lahore Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Gujranwala Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Multan Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Faisalabad Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sargodha Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Rawalpindi Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Bahawalpur Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE DG Khan Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sahiwal Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Federal Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Peshawar Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Swat Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Kohat Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Malakand Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Abbottabad Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Bannu Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Mardan Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE DI Khan Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BIEK Karachi Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sukkur Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Hyderabad Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Larkana Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Mirpurkhas Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- Aga Khan Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Quetta Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE AJK Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha usually announce the date sheet for Intermediate part 1 and part 2 exams in the month of March and papers are conducted in month of May and June for part 2 and part 1 respectively. Intermediate exams date sheet 2020 is not yet announced by the board. It will be available on our website shortly after the announcement.
BISE Sargodha is one of the famous examination governing institution in the region of Punjab. It is dedicated to deliver the assistance to students and work hard with them for their bright future and prosperity. It organizes the whole procedure of supervising examination. That includes making the 2 different papers for different shifts for a sole subject, modifications in the paper pattern like it executed some years ago by shifting from subjective papers to almost 60% objective one, finalize changes, distributing these updated policies to all the schools and institutions to know the new paper structure, generation and allocation of roll number slips, determinations of examination centers and halls, decision of papers taking faculty and superintendents in all the centres, even dispersion of candidates in different centers, Executing the exams on morning and evening shifts, assuring the clarity and discrepancies free technique of examination, paper evaluating, and uploading and declaring results.
BISE Sargodha regulates and regulate all the movements from issuing the roll number slip to successfully planning and performing the exams with transparency at every level to ensure the integrity in the process.
Intermediate level is the one of the most vital phase in the life of a student. It is the fundamental step towards entering in professional world. The courseworks and fields selected in intermediate level remains with the student in higher phases of education. Intermediate level implies HSSC (Higher Secondary School Education). Primarily in Pakistan, Intermediate level is divided into 2 parts. Part 1 is 11th class and part 2 is 12th class. Each class is comprised of one year. After ending each year, annual board examinations are being carried out by the BISE Sargodha from the students to evaluate their understanding and preparation for their particular fields.
Intermediate class is the 2 year of education degree. It provides various options of subjects and groups. The intermediate level is comprised of 2 portion. One is Science Group and other is Arts Group. The subjects for science students are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Science. While the subjects for Arts Group are General Science, Maths, Home economic, Sociology and so on. The science group is additionally divided into 2 sub-groups. The main difference is in the main subjects of those groups e.g. one group have Biology as main subject and other group have Computer Science. They are the optional subjects for both the groups. English Urdu Islamiyat are the compulsory subjects for both science and arts groups. After the decision of subjects and analyzing them consistently, there arrives a point for the students and that is examinations. Examination is a decider for the students. It is the test of their understanding, and their hardwork consistently. It is the entire information about the student's previous one year as represented by their marks. Intermediate class tests for Science batch are held into 2 sections. One is theoretical papers and other is practicals. And students need to pass both to clear the prerequisites of intermediate level. Beside that supply exams too are being conducted for those who couldn't clear all their subjects in first attempt and want to pass or improve their grades. The supply papers are held later in the same year.
BISE Sargodha Board Intermediate Date Sheet 2020 isn't published yet but soon it would be so stay in touch to know the further updates about date sheet.