Last updated: May 19, 2020
Note: Dear Students, BISE Sargodha Board FSc Exams are held in April/May each year. We provide latest and updated information to the students. Date Sheet will be publish here. We advise you to keep visit this page on regular basis for latest information. Thank you.
Board of Intermediate and secondary education Sargodha usually declare the date sheet for fsc part 1 and part 2 exams in the month of March and papers are completed in month of May and June for part 2 and part 1 respectively. Fsc exams date sheet 2020 is not yet confirmed by the board. It will be usable on our website quickly after the declaration.
- FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Lahore Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Gujranwala Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Multan Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Faisalabad Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sargodha Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Rawalpindi Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Bahawalpur Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE DG Khan Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sahiwal Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Federal Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Peshawar Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Swat Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Kohat Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Malakand Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Abbottabad Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Bannu Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Mardan Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE DI Khan Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BIEK Karachi Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sukkur Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Hyderabad Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Larkana Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Mirpurkhas Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- Aga Khan Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Quetta Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE AJK Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
BISE Sargodha is one of the outstanding examination regulating establishment in the province of Punjab. It is commemorated to convey the service to students and struggle hard with them for their brilliant future and success. It establishes the comprehensive protocol of conducting examination. That entails readying the 2 varied papers for distinct shifts for a sole subject, improvements in the paper structure like it enforced some years before by changing direction from subjective papers to nearly 60% objective one, finalize transformations, delivering these remodeled strategies to all the schools and societies to comprehend the new paper configuration, production and allowance of roll number tags, decisions of examination camps and corridors, determination of papers carrying staff and superintendents in all the centres, even distribution of nominees in varied camps, Conducting the exams on morning and evening shifts, ensuring the transparency and disparities free procedure of examination, paper analyzing, and uploading and declaring results.
BISE Sargodha controls and operate all the actions from circulating the roll number slip to successfully planning and executing the exams with translucency at each phase to guarantee the quality in the method.
Fsc grade is the one of the considerably important step in the life of a student. It is the essential phase towards arriving in competent world. The courseworks and domains appointed in intermediate level continues with the student in elevated grades of education. Intermediate grade denotes HSSC (Higher Secondary School Education). Mostly in Pakistan, Fsc grade is distributed into 2 portions. Part 1 is 11th grade and part 2 is 12th grade. Each grade is constituted of one year. After finishing each year, annual board examinations are being executed by the BISE Sargodha from the students to calculate their knowledge and practice for their specific professions.
Fsc degree or intermediate of Science is a 2 year of study level. It furnishes various choices of topics and groups. The Fsc degree is constituted of 2 parts. One is Fsc Pre-Medical or life Sciences, Fsc Pre engineering. The subjects for Pre-Medical students are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and for Pre engineering Physics, chemistry and Maths. They are the elective topics for both the groups. English Urdu Islamiyat are the mandatory subjects for both science groups. After the determination of subjects and assessing them consistently, there comes a step for the students and that is examinations. Examination is a decider for the students. It is the examination of their knowledge, and their hardwork invariably. It is the whole data about the student's previous one year as depicted by their ratings. Fsc class examinations for both medical and engineering batch are clenched into 2 categories. One is theoretical essays and other is practicals. And students require to pass both to fulfill r the conditions of Fsc grade. Beside that supply exams too are being supervised for those who couldn't clear all their topics in first try and want to pass or increase their grades. The supply papers are carried out later in the same year.
BISE Sargodha Fsc date sheet 2020 isn't circulated yet but soon it would be so stay in touch to know the further updates about date sheet.