Last updated: May 01, 2020
Note: Dear Students, BISE Quetta Board Inter Exams are held in April/May each year. We provide latest and updated information to the students. Date Sheet will be publish here. We advise you to keep visit this page on regular basis for latest information. Thank you.
BISE Balochistan board is the only empowered organization to organize and execute exams of SSC secondary school certificate level also known as matric and exams of HSSC higher secondary school certificate level also known as intermediate level. All government and private schools and colleges obey BISE Balochistan for matric and inter exams respectively. And like other boards it also has the privilege to revise syllabus and protocols considering paper structure and examination. BISE Quetta board is the exclusive board created in Balochistan region due to its lesser community.
- Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Lahore Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Gujranwala Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Multan Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Faisalabad Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sargodha Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Rawalpindi Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Bahawalpur Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE DG Khan Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sahiwal Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Federal Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Peshawar Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Swat Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Kohat Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Malakand Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Abbottabad Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Bannu Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Mardan Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE DI Khan Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BIEK Karachi Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sukkur Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Hyderabad Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Larkana Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Mirpurkhas Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- Aga Khan Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Quetta Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
- BISE AJK Board Inter Date Sheet 2020
BISE Quetta board intermediate exams are usually carried out in the month of May and June and date sheet is declared one month before the exam beginning. But BISE Quetta board didn't declare intermediate date sheet 2020 yet. And it would be soon broadcasted so stay in touch with our site for further information.
BISE Quetta board is the sole controlling body in Quetta whose fundamental duty is to preserve and regulate all the curricular and extracurricular activities in schools and colleges along with that it intends to carry out the exams for matric and intermediate degree according to their annual calender and beside that it also co-operate with other boards in order to ensure the quality education and clarity in all the strategies. Other than that it modifies and makes revisions in previous paper pattern, course material or exam record and procedure if needed. After creating revisions and amending previous system BISE Quetta Board circulate the new updated policies and plans for exam and coursework to all the schools and colleges throughout the city.
Intermediate level is the one of the most significant stage in the life of a student. It is the important step towards coming into the competent world. The courseworks and fields assigned in intermediate level proceeds with the student in higher stages of education. Intermediate level indicates HSSC (Higher Secondary School Education). Mostly in Pakistan, Intermediate level is distributed into 2 parts. Part 1 is 11th class and part 2 is 12th class. Each class is formed of one year. After finishing off each year, annual board examinations are being executed by the BISE Quetta board from the students to analyze their knowledge and practice for their specific fields.
Intermediate class is the 2 year of education degree. It gives numerous choices of subjects and groups. The intermediate level is comprised of 2 segment. One is Science Group and other is Arts Group. The subjects for science students are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Science. While the subjects for Arts Group are General Science, Maths, Home economic, Sociology and so on. The science group is further divided into 2 sub-groups. The main dissimilarity is in the fundamental subjects of those groups e.g. one group possess Biology as fundamental subject and other group possess Computer Science. They are the elective subjects for both the groups. English Urdu Islamiyat are the mandatory subjects for both science and arts groups. After the judgment of subjects and assessing them consistently, there appears a level for the students and that is examinations. Examination is a decider for the students. It is the test of their knowledge, and their hardwork consistently. It is the whole evidence about the student's last one year as depicted by their marks. Intermediate class tests for Science batch are held into 2 sections. One is theoretical papers and other is practicals. And students require to pass both to clear the requirements of intermediate level. Beside that supply exams too are being directed for those who couldn't clear all their subjects in first trial and want to pass or increase their grades. The supply papers are carried out later in the same year.
BISE Quetta intermediate date sheet 2020 is under the process and would be soon available as It announces the intermediate date sheet in March or April and the exam starts from May-June.