Last updated: May 21, 2020
Note: Dear Students, BISE DG Khan Board FSc Exams are held in April/May each year. We provide latest and updated information to the students. Date Sheet will be publish here. We advise you to keep visit this page on regular basis for latest information. Thank you.
DG Khan Board notifies date sheet for Fsc exams in the month of April and exams are directed in month of May and June. We would broadcast the Fsc date sheet 2020 rapidly after it is proclaimed by the board.
- FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Lahore Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Gujranwala Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Multan Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Faisalabad Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sargodha Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Rawalpindi Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Bahawalpur Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE DG Khan Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sahiwal Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Federal Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Peshawar Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Swat Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Kohat Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Malakand Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Abbottabad Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Bannu Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Mardan Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE DI Khan Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BIEK Karachi Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Sukkur Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Hyderabad Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Larkana Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Mirpurkhas Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- Aga Khan Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE Quetta Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
- BISE AJK Board FSc Date Sheet 2020
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dera Ghazi Khan was came into being in 1989 by the steady struggles of the Education Minister, Punjab so that diverse exam have been accomplished for the students of DG Khan districts associating to four regions for example Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffargarh, Layyah and Rajanpur. The purpose behind that was to assist followers and compel the entire process easy for them as before the DG Khan board formation they require to stop by various cities board for any news and emergency. Along with that it was feverish task for the neighboring boards to manage such huge quantity of students so formulating DG khan boards was in endorsement of both students and other board units.
Like other boards, BISE DG Khan was founded to grab the authority over exam correlated actions at matriculation and intermediate level. It can also raise up the earlier exam agreements, paper structure, exam time chart etc according to the current necessity. At intermediate phase, several options in subjects have been delivered to student to assign wisely and according to his attention in consideration to the market spectrum. There are two fundamental groups one is intermediate of science or Fsc group and other is arts group. Fsc or Science group se further distributed into Fsc Pre-Medical encompassing of physics, chemistry and biology as the central subjects, other subgroup is Fsc Pre-Engineering with the subjects physics, chemistry and maths as their basic subject. Beside such class group electives, the compulsory subjects for every student is English and Urdu in both years of Fsc, Islamic studies in first or initial year of Fsc, and Pakistan studies in second or last year of Fsc.
Intermediate of Science also known as Fsc degree is the higher secondary grade which commences after matric grade fulfillment and it is generally included of two years of education. The two years of education in Fsc level is halved in two years and two parts, part 1 including of initial year (11th class) and part 2 included of 2nd year (12th class). After attaining a year annual exams are being carried out to evaluate and analyze that year's accomplishment of students therefore there are two annual exams for Fsc, one at each year fulfillment. Both the years conserve identical 50/50 weightage and therefore the entire marks relies on both years achieved marks. Subsequently matric students require to proceed further and grab entry in college or high school to follow the lessons and achieve ultimate proficiency in their subjects.
The Fsc class is like the decider grade of one's forthcoming path as it highly impacts the approaching years of study. BISE DG Khan , beside performing annual exams also implement supply exams for the students who couldn't uphold all their subjects or urge to enhance their ranks for improving aggregate marks. Supply papers are schemed after declaring result of annual papers for both part 1 and part 2 and it's an additional chance for students to concentrate on their purpose. Board of intermediate and secondary education DG Khan didn't circulate any date sheet for both parts of Fsc ( part 1 and part 2) and it would be circulated soon by the administrators as the exams would be foreseen to launch in May or June. Fsc date sheet 2020 for part 1 and part 2 would be delivered soon. Till then stay tuned and keep in touch for forthcoming data.