Choose the desired program at intermediate
It’s the right time to choose the career that should be not reliable under the pressure of your elder choice. As a student you must abolish your childish behavior when you reach up to this level. While, choosing a career you should be serious about the decision you are going to take. I know that the consequences rose, where you face hurdle in name of desires. Here I am talking about parental desires that you run to accomplish but all in vain. On this level, when you start a new chapter of your life you don’t have time to regret on your faith. Every step you take is in the custody of your self-esteem so better to purchase it instead of getting reliable over it. It’s “OK” to fulfill your parental dream but what if you don’t get the spirit to do it, for example you fail on some point to reach the goal! Then what will you do? Will you try again to fulfil it or go for your own desires? Before giving an advice potential tips I want to inherit that substitute that sometimes you fail to accomplish your abilities, may be because of the next chance waiting for you, may took you to your own dream overseas.
When you are grown up to intermediate level then you are enough mature to choose a beneficial career of your own choice.
Here are some of the recommended tips of choosing a career:
· Visualize your platform that from which group (science & arts) you have completed your primary and secondary education.
· One should choose a field of study according to his/her personality which can boost their grooming initial capability not just from the start but to the up gain remarks.
· sIf you are a student of science group then you have many options like if done FSc in science or computer you can join a medicine and engineering programs, ICS and Commerce can be related to technological and banking fields, as there are different occupations with in such fields.
· If a student is of art section then there are also many field programs like artist, photography, illustrator, architecture, textile designer and many more.
Some bringing up points:
· Always keep in mind that education is the key of success and every educational field is beneficiary in its own route.
· Don’t give upon struggling in the field that there is no chance left behind for you, remember to envoy by holding the hand of your degree.
· If you have completed education in art then you can work with in many industries being creative and innovative in any designation field.
Student facing failure:
Sometimes students of FSc mostly, medical students are not able to fill up the requirement of the program, that is, its fee structure and high merits. There they give up and sometimes lose their heart. So, concentrate on the point that you are in the world and may be created for any other profession. If you are not vulnerable to do medicine because of some personal issues, do short courses and diplomas they might help you. Give some time and you can try again. As said, try again and again until, you cut the successful ribbon.